DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE…
- Job security?
- A fair contract?
- A valid wage package?
- Someone to speak for you if you have a dispute with your employer?
- An outstanding health care plan?
- An excellent pension plan?
- The opportunity to increase your skills in the best training program in the nation?
- Someone watching your legislative concerns?
YOU DO IF YOU’RE A MEMBER OF LOCAL 18
We provide you with the protection of a collective bargaining agreement, and the legal and business support that may be necessary if a negative situation should arise between you and your employer.
As a member of Local 18, it is your voice that helps determine your future. The union may meet with management to negotiate your contract, but only after gathering information from members like you concerning your needs, your wishes, your desires.
BECOMING A MEMBER
It is your legal right to support and advocate a union in your workplace. The first steps are yours, not your employer’s.
Want to find out more? Want to be part of an organization that offers you health, welfare and pension plans? Tired of poor working conditions? Disappointed that you’re working for less than union members who perform the same tasks?
Local 18 can help you achieve goals you haven’t even considered.